There are two things attached to office people – cellphones and laptops. If you have experienced dizziness holding a cellphone to pick up the phone while glaring at the computer screen, Microsoft now provides a solution.
A new feature called Calls available on the Your Phone application can do this thanks to the help of Bluetooth connected to the cellphone. One thing is for sure, you must ensure that your Android smartphone is version 7 and above.
How to set up the Your Phone application and connect your cellphone and PC:
- Open the Your Phone application and touch ‘Android’ on the right and select ‘Continue’
- Enter the phone number and select ‘Send’ to make Microsoft send a link that will help your cellphone connect to your PC
- On an Android device, open the message and click on the link which will take you to the app page on Google Play
- After being installed, open the application and sign in to a Microsoft account
- Select ‘Continue’ and ‘Allow’ if you allow the application to access contacts, manage phone calls, access files on the phone and send and view SMS messages.
- If you agree, you can choose ‘Continue’ and finally select ‘Done’
Now you can start using the call feature, detikers . The next way to make a call is as follows:
- From Your Phone, on the left select ‘Calls’
- To make a call, look for a contact or use a dialer.
- When a call comes in, a dialog box will appear that allows someone to accept or reject the call. There is also an option to send a message if it is not possible to receive calls.